I conducted a little research and came up with a simple list to get started.
- Pick the perfect Title – Use headings Like – Top 10 List of why you should do something
- Make your main point clear – let readers know what they are about to enjoy right away
- Use bolded sub-headings, or lists with bullets
- Add Photos – they are visually appealing and will draw your reader in
- Stay on topic and be concise – 300 to 1,000 words max.
I made my list and checked it twice.
Now I’d love to hear about any other points to consider when adding a post.
P.S. The photo is of Indigo (Indy), my blue-eyed, Chinese Crested Powder Puff at 5 weeks.